- In a year with so many unknowns, crafting a magical holiday strategy can seem particularly overwhelming. Don’t overwhelm yourself and stick to the basics.
1. Audit previous holiday marketing campaigns.
A global pandemic brings a new wave of challenges to navigate amidst the holidays. However, you can still learn and prepare from previous success. Look back to 2020 – or even 2019 – statistics to understand where you won and where you could use some improvement
2.Identify holiday marketing strategies that fit your audience.
No holiday marketing efforts are created equal. Don’t simply mirror your competitor’s strategies. The key to a successful holiday marketing campaign lies in knowing how to speak to your customers. If you have younger customers, like Gen Z or Millennials, consider amping up your social commerce efforts to share special offers or push specific products
3.Create a schedule for syndication.
When it comes to the holiday season, work smarter – not harder. Find opportunities for content syndication that not only save you time and money but create a more unified experience for your customers.There are some holiday marketing tips and promotion ideas that will help you refine your efforts to ramp up sales during the most profitable time of the year.
1. Err on the side of simplicity.
2. Be ready to react and adapt quickly.
3. Use a more content-driven approach.
4. Be prepared for more competition than ever.
5. Consider an influencer strategy.
6. Avoid false urgency. Create a real reason to buy.
7. Don’t forget about your existing customers.
8. Partner with a non-profit.