- This topic is empty.
July 3, 2021 at 9:03 am #813Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of CF7 Integration With ZOHO CRM🙂
The CF7 Integration With ZOHO CRM is for efficient management of your client data collection forms. In order to sync your ZOHO CRM account along with complete handling of contact forms submissions, you can also take control of lead management. It sends all the data submissions of CF7 to ZOHO CRM, classifying them based on different objects and assigned ZOHO modules.
With this CF7 Integration With ZOHO CRM plugin you can:
1. Track complete contact form 7 details
2. Set lead source and lead status
3. Add notes and tags to contact forms ZOHO entries
4. Save contact forms submissions before syncing over ZOHO CRM
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF CF7 INTEGRATION WITH ZOHO CRM PLUGIN OFFERS:
1. Restrict Contact Form 7 Submission Entry Over ZOHO CRM: Admin can restrict saving of the contact form 7 submissions and cause real-time sync of CF7 entities over ZOHO CRM.
2. Save WordPress Contact Form 7 Submissions: The Form Submissions tab will show the number of contact forms submitted on your website. Admin can make changes and sync them anytime.
3. Track CF7 Saved Details: Admin can see details like title, type of form, form ID, and related submissions in both a quick and detailed view.
4. Add Notes To CF7 Submissions: Admin can also delete created notes using CF7 Integration With ZOHO CRM.
5. Prioritize Notes On CF7 Entries Over ZOHO CRM: Admin can set the priority of each note to high, medium, or low.
6. ZOHO Tags And CRM Entry Note: Admin can create and add multiple tags to feeds. It helps in data filtering.
7. Include Attachments And Record Image: If there are any files and attachments, that data will also be synced over CRM as image and file. Admin can edit record images of CF7 entries.
8. Contact Form 7 Details Export: Admin can export CF7 entry data in CSV file format separately for a selected type of contact form.
9. Print Contact Forms Data: Admin to print the contact forms with complete details.
10. Manual Syncing Of Contact Forms: Admin can verify the submitted forms before syncing over ZOHO CRM manually.
11. ZOHO CRM Contact Association: Admin can associate contacts to any ZOHO account. For this, the admin can create a new account or associate it with any existing account.
12. Additional CF7 Submissions Data: Admin can track additional data about CF7 submissions like submission ID, type of form submitted, date of modifications, the system of the user (e.g., chrome browser, Linux), form URL, IP address, etc.
13. ZOHO Module Fields: Sync phone and mobile fields with CF7 Integration With ZOHO.
Add notes and tags to CF7 entries over ZOHO CRM, save contact form 7 submissions before syncing, associate contact to account, sync phone and mobile fields, and track other submission-related details. Visit the link to explore in detail: CF7 Integration With ZOHO CRM
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.