- This topic is empty.
June 30, 2021 at 1:57 pm #778Jennifer NeonKeymaster
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce plugin adds an enquiry button on your online store and allows your customers and guests to enquire about your products and services. Customers simply have to fill a form to submit their enquiries. The product enquiry plugin helps you resolve the queries of unsure or interested customers and encourage them to complete the purchase process.
Benefits of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
1. You can capture pre-sales enquiries.
2. Connect and interact with both customers and visitors alike.
3. Nurture potential customers and convert them into customers.
4. Generates high quality leads for your business.
5. Influence customers and visitors to make informed purchase decisions.
6. Improve the overall purchase experience.
What You Can Do With Product Enquiry for WooCommerce:
1. Add enquiry buttons on your WooCommerce store
2. Customize the product enquiry button
3. Choose multiple locations to show the enquiry button
4. Customize fields of the enquiry form
5. Collect enquiries for simple and variation products
6. Use a shortcode to add the enquiry button on any page
7. Choose to show the enquiry button for out of stock products
8. Use custom CSS option to customize the enquiry button
9. Enable email notifications of you and your customers
Key Features of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
1. Add an Enquiry Button
2. Customize the Enquiry Button
3. Select the Enquiry Button Display Page
4. Product Enquiry Button Visibility
5. Select Enquiry Button Location
6. Edit Product Enquiry Form Fields
7. Select Action After the Enquiry Form Submission
8. Send Email Notification
9. Enquiry Button for Out of Stock Products
10. Enquiry List Table
11. GDPR Compatibility
12. Custom CSS Option
Collect Pre-sale queries and encourage informed purchase decisions with the Product Enquiry plugin.
Visit the link to explore more in detail: Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.