- This topic is empty.
September 15, 2021 at 2:53 pm #1893Jennifer NeonKeymaster
QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce connects your WooCommerce store to QuickBooks allowing you to sync data from your online store to the platform. It syncs the data for objects like Orders, Customers and Products as per the modules of QuickBooks. It allows you to create Customers, Items, and Invoices on the platform.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS PLUGIN?
QuickBooks Online comes with amazing accounting-related features like revenue management, expenses tracking, etc. However, there was no way to sync your WooCommerce data for tracking, reporting, and management. Also, you can send all your historical and new store data to QuickBooks. Going forward, new store data updates in real-time to manage your revenue-related activities.
BENEFITS OF QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION WITH WOOCOMMERCE:
1. Easy to set up
2. Seamless data sync
3. Detailed sync logs to save error resolving time
4. Control your data completely
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION PLUGIN:
1. Sync WooCommerce object data with feeds: Provides feeds that control the data synchronization process for WooCommerce objects. You can configure these feeds to sync your data as per your needs.
2. Sync historical data: The historical data sync feature in this integration allows you to sync your existing WooCommerce store data on QuickBooks. There are two different methods to sync historical data: One-click sync and Bulk data sync
3. Detailed sync logs: This log report includes a detailed description of errors with parameters like Objects, Object ID, Feed, etc. This tells you what went wrong and helps you figure out the error and troubleshoot it.
4. Instant sync: With instant sync, you can quickly sync your WooCommerce data to QuickBooks. The instant sync feature depends on an event to trigger the data synchronization.
5. Log storing: You can store your log data. Along with that, you can also set the number of days you want to store the logs. The logs will automatically delete after a set number of days you select.
Connects your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks software and sync your store’s customer data like Customers, Invoice, and products over QuickBooks CRM. Visit the link to explore in detail: QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.