- This topic is empty.
June 11, 2021 at 9:40 am #570Jennifer NeonKeymaster
PDF Generator for WordPress provides the key support in portfolio building depending on your industry type. The PDF plugin for WordPress allows you to create PDF files for the pages to ensure the availability of information offline. It allows the admin to convert all the posts, pages, blogs, and products on their website into PDF files.
WITH THE PDF GENERATOR FOR WORDPRESS PLUGIN, YOU CAN:
1. Convert all the posts, pages, blogs, and products into PDF files.
2. Display icon to both guest users and registered users.
3. Allow direct download of pdf files or send them to users’ email addresses.
4. Get a Shortcode to add the PDF icon anywhere on the page.
5. Get a shortcode to insert your own pdf.
6. Set the PDF download button’s location.
7. Set a custom PDF download icon.
8. Predefine header, footer, and body settings.
9. Include author details.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR PDF GENERATOR FOR WORDPRESS PLUGIN
1) Include important details
2) Control the display of functionality
3) Icon settings
4) Predefine header settings
5) Predefine body settings
7) Relevant post types and appropriate meta fields
8) Upload your PDF files
Download this free solution for your WooCommerce store and get ready to create PDF of relevant pages, products and posts for better dispersal of Brand information.
WordPress PDF generator plugin allows users and admin to convert all the posts, pages, blogs, and products into a PDF format. Admin has the authority to change the setting of the PDF generator so that users can get their PDF straight away in their email address. The plugin also gives highly personalized templates that admin can use for branding.
Take advantage of the exclusive features of the Premium version WordPress PDF generator plugin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.