Tagged: WooCommerce Integration
August 16, 2021 at 7:04 am #1319tinadsouzaParticipant
I hope everyone is doing well!
So I wanted suggestions from you guys. Can somebody suggest to me some email marketing apps for a WooCommerce store?
What I want is an application that can automate my campaigns and give valuable insights for optimizations.
Please throw in your suggestions I’m waiting.
Have a great day ahead people!!August 16, 2021 at 7:15 am #1321plumo_or_plataParticipant
So sometime back I came across this WooCommerce email marketing integration that goes by the name SmartrMail.
The integration is well known for:
- Efficiently automating email marketing campaigns.
- Worldclass support
- Also, the plugin gives you a detailed report of your email marketing campaigns that contain metrics such as open rates, sales track, and much more.
But what I loved the most about SmartrMail is that it allows the merchants to send product recommendations to customers in an email. Not only this, with the help of this email marketing WooCommerce application you can create mobile responsive campaigns too.
I hope you love this solution, give this a try, and do let me know.
Cheerio,August 17, 2021 at 11:21 am #1386Clay01Participant
In this post, we’ll feature seven great options and help you decide which plugin is right for you.
1. Sendinblue Subscribe Form and WP SMTP: Sendinblue Subscribe Form and WP SMTP is the official WordPress plugin for the Sendinblue email marketing service. It lets you run all your email marketing efforts from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
2. Email Subscribers & Newsletters: If you’re looking for a full-featured solution, Email Subscribers & Newsletters is one of the best WordPress email marketing plugins to start with. It provides everything you need to create and manage a list and send newsletters, without requiring a third-party connection.
3. Newsletter: Newsletter is another self-contained email marketing solution. Once it’s installed on your WordPress site, you’ll immediately be able to start collecting emails and sending newsletters – no complex setup required.
4. MailChimp for WordPress: This one connects your site to Mailchimp – one of the most popular email marketing services available. If you’re a Mailchimp user, this plugin will help you grow your list more effectively.
5. HubSpot All-In-One Marketing: HubSpot offers a free reliable and feature-packed email marketing tool that’s suited for growing businesses. The tool is part of HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin.
With HubSpot Email Marketing, you can create professional marketing emails that engage and grow your audience with the easy drag-and-drop email builder. HubSpot Email is automatically connected with HubSpot CRM, so you can tailor relevant emails based on any details you have such as form submissions and website activity.
6. Mailster: Mailster is something of a halfway point between some of the options we’ve looked at so far. It’s a self-contained solution for WordPress, meaning that you don’t need a third-party service to use it. At the same time, it’s a premium-only plugin and offers a wider set of features than most free tools.
7. MailPoet: MailPoet is a freemium plugin that integrates smoothly with your WordPress dashboard. You can create, schedule, and send emails right from your site, and manage your lists as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.