August 26, 2021 at 1:27 pm #1523Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of MWB GF Integration with ZOHO CRM
GF Integration with Zoho CRM (PRO) is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily connect your Zoho CRM profile to Gravity Forms and transfer all entries to Zoho CRM using the modules it provides. Moreover, you can also use the integration more conveniently, and use the features like notes, attachments, etc much more tactically, and document your customer data in a skillful manner.
With the GF Integration with Zoho CRM plugin you can:
1. Offer additional manual and bulk sync solutions for data submissions via Zoho.
2. Synchronize your Zoho Tags and Attachments with ease.
3. Quickly set up Lead Sources and Lead Status.
4. Easily add notes to your Zoho CRM records.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF GF INTEGRATION WITH ZOHO CRM PLUGIN OFFERS:
1. CRM Entry Note And Zoho Tags: The admin can add an entry note to GF submissions before they are entered into CRM.
2. Include Attachments and add Record Image: If there are any files or attachments, they will be synchronized as images and files to CRM.
3. Account Association in Zoho CRM: The administrator can attach contacts and deals to any account in the Zoho accounts module.
4. Zoho Module Fields: Lead Source and Lead Status fields are provided by the GF Integration With Zoho CRM.
5. Log History Of GF Submissions: The GF Integration with Zoho CRM (PRO) Integration plugin provides a full history of each Gravity Forms submission delivered to Zoho CRM.
6. Add Notes To GF Submissions: You can now effortlessly add notes to your Gravity Form inputs and connect them to your Zoho CRM account.
7. Error Email Notification: If an error occurs while submitting data to Zoho CRM, an email will be sent to the provided email address with the error details.
8. Manual and Bulk Syncing: Using Manual and Bulk data sync, you can simply synchronize your gravity form submissions with Zoho CRM.
9. Restrict Gravity Form Submissions: When a GF entry is submitted on the web page, it is synced with Zoho; this is known as Instant Sync, and it may be turned off by switching OFF the toggle button in the Settings tab.
Connect your Zoho CRM profile to Gravity Forms and transfer all entries to Zoho CRM. Save gravity form entries before synchronizing, associate contact with an account, sync phone, and mobile fields, and monitor other GF entries with Zoho CRM. Visit the link to explore in detail: GF Integration With Zoho CRMAugust 30, 2021 at 8:28 am #1587JosephineParticipant
Your GF-ZOHO integration PRO plugin is surely fantastic, but can you detail your image attachment feature more clearly. I’m looking forward to a conceptual reply that specifically explains each and every step to enable attachments and what type of?? I hope you get my point, What, I’m referring to??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.