September 21, 2021 at 9:29 am #1994stephanieParticipant
What is the best method to retain an already converted lead? Basically, I want to start awarding points to my frequent customers and allow them to redeem these points with different benefit programs. What are the best practices or plugin features that are a must-have for such a plugin?October 8, 2021 at 8:34 am #2261AthenaParticipant
Taking customers through the sales funnel from awareness to finally conversion takes a lot of effort. And losing them after a single purchase will be the last thing businesses would want. There are several ways to retain leads. I can enumerate a few:
- You can use interactive content to keep leads engaged. Educate them so they can trust you. And when they gain trust, they will surely choose you.
- Keep taking follow-ups from customers based on the stage they belong to. Loyal customers are your true asset.
- Do not forget to take their feedback. It tells you about your performance and how you can help. You can always ask your customers to rate your support, their needs, and how you can improve for their next service.
- Lastly, best of all, reward your customers. Loyalty programs are that section of eCommerce marketing that can take your store from moving to running. Offering them points on every purchase, and on special occasions like customers’ birthdays, etc., induces a feeling of importance in them.
Treating your customers right and always being there to support them if any doubt of a query comes up is above all.November 12, 2021 at 4:59 am #2731Noah DavisParticipant
Creating a loyalty program in WordPress is a great way to start off with understanding the concept of points and their redemption. Additionally, there are multiple extensions that promise to offer you the best solution. But, depending on your needs, you must select them wisely.
I can suggest a plugin that allows you to create a loyalty program for WooCommerce stores immediately after installing the plugin. All you need to do is,
Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Search Points and Rewards for WooCommerce > Install & Activate
Subsequently, you can begin by assigning points to different products and product categories. Create special offers for loyal users through membership that is also offered in this free plugin.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Noah Davis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.