November 18, 2021 at 6:03 am #2756danial101Participant
I have questions about the membership plugin. The first question is can I make membership trials plans and if I can how can I do that.November 20, 2021 at 6:33 am #2775Noah DavisParticipant
Typical structure of a free trial is in one of two ways: limited-time or limited-capability. In a limited-time trial, you provide the entire product or service to a customer for a limited time, such as two weeks or thirty days. In a limited-capability trial, you limit the functionality and features available to the user, hoping that what it offers will entice them to upgrade to the full product.
Free trials are a great way to start an engagement with the user. Knowing that your service or product is excellent will surely make it a successful subscription or membership for the user.December 6, 2021 at 6:02 am #2879AthenaParticipant
You can offer free trials to your customers in a pretty simple way. If you have a WooCommerce store it is even easier. The free trial part was made clear by Noah. For the other question. I’ll guide you on how you can create free trial membership plans. I mean if you only want to create membership plans for free trials and then your user will have to sign up again for the other membership plan.
Here you go:
- From Admin dashboard > Plugins > Add New> Search Membership for WooCommerce > Install and activate. You will get a multi-step setup form, and you can create membership plans from here itself.
- Enable membership plan > Under Membership plan creation option, mention the Membership plan name, whatever you want to name it. You might wanna add the free or trial keyword in it. This will enable users to understand that the plan is free to use.
- In the Membership plan amount, you can put in any amount. For example, $70.
- In the select product section, choose the product or service you want to offer in the membership plan.
- After that, under the discount section, choose the fixed discount type. Enter the same amount as the discount that you have entered in the membership cost. So, the user will buy the membership plan worth $100 but will also at the same time receive a discount of $100.
- Make sure this setting is only done for the trial plan else you will end up giving free memberships to everyone.
You can try this and then tell me how this went with you. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.