- This topic is empty.
September 1, 2021 at 4:25 pm #1628Jennifer NeonKeymaster
Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin automatically synchronizes your WooCommerce contacts, products, deals, and orders with Keap. The plugin is user-friendly. It includes easy-to-use features such as bulk sync and one-click sync.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS PLUGIN?
Data synchronization is of the utmost importance when you use Keap CRM. Using the Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin helps you automatically update data. It automatically updates contacts, orders, and deal data and also eliminates errors related to manual entry.
BENEFITS OF KEAP INTEGRATION FOR WOOCOMMERCE:
1. Effortless installation and setup
2. Hassle-free data sync
3. Eliminates incidents of error
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR KEAP INTEGRATION PLUGIN:
1. Sync WooCommerce objects data with feeds: Create feeds, that is, a set of rules to ensure seamless integration of your WooCommerce data with Keap CRM. The plugin provides you with three default feeds – Contacts feed, Products feed, Orders feed
2. Bulk Data Sync: The Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin allows you to export all your orders, products, and contact information using the Bulk Data Sync feature.
3. One-Click Sync: If you have a new or missed entry that needs to synchronize with Keap CRM, this feature is of great utility. The plugin will display any discrepancies in the mismatched data. You can resolve the discrepancy using the One-Click Sync button.
4. Detailed logging of synchronized data: The Keap Integration plugin keeps a comprehensive log of all data-sync activities. You can review issues at any time. This reduces the time it takes to troubleshoot CRM problems.
5. Instant sync: The plugin provides a toggle switch if you want to turn on or off instant syncing of contacts, orders or products with Keap CRM. Please note that you will have to manually use the bulk data sync or one-click sync options to ensure regular integration of your WooCommerce data if you disable instant sync.
Sync and manage your WooCommerce store data like orders and products over Keap CRM. Visit the link to explore in detail the features and working of plugin: Keap Integration for WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.