› Forums › MakeWebBetter Announcements › Integrate your ZOHO CRM account with Contact Form 7
- This topic is empty.
June 3, 2021 at 2:01 pm #541Jennifer NeonKeymaster
INCREASE AND CREATE LEADS, CONTACTS, AND QUOTES WITH POWERFUL INTEGRATION OF YOUR CONTACT FORM SUBMISSIONS AND ZOHO CRM ACCOUNT
MWB CF7 Integration with ZOHO CRM plugin integrates your ZOHO CRM account with Contact Form 7. ZOHO is a popular Customer Relation Management tool. This free plugin sends all the data of the contact form 7 submissions over to ZOHO CRM as per the modules of ZOHO.
WITH MWB CF7 INTEGRATION WITH ZOHO CRM PLUGIN YOU CAN:
1) CF7 Integration with ZOHO CRM Plugin sends all entries of your contact forms over ZOHO CRM.
2) Clear log and download log options provide better features to clear sync log and download sync logs data in one click.
3) Enable logs setting is given for allowing preparation of sync logs and saving these sync logs of client data on the ZOHO directory and database.
4) Email notification option for whenever there is an error while ZOHO and CF7 interaction an email will be sent. The field and particular error will be mentioned in the mail for the admin.
5) The default option to clear client information sync log data every 30 days after install.
6) CF7 Submissions filtering option available according to the user inputs
7) CF7 Fields Association is available with all ZOHO module fields.
8) Syncs Multiple Contact Form 7 submissions to your ZOHO CRM account.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN FREE MWB CF7 INTEGRATION WITH ZOHO CRM PLUGIN:
1) Smooth CF7 Integration With Your ZOHO Account
2) Easy CF7 Fields Association With Any Zoho Module Fields
3) Filter CF7 Submissions According To User Input
4) Detailed Log Of CF7 Submission Sent To ZOHO
5) Primary Key To Update Existing Entry Over ZOHO CRM
6) Error eMail Notification For Admin
Download this free solution for your WooCommerce store and get ready to integrate your ZOHO CRM account with CF7, sending all data over ZOHO CRM as per its available modules.
Stay tuned for the pro version of the plugin!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.