- This topic is empty.
September 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm #1832Jennifer NeonKeymaster
Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce delivers one of the best integrations for WooCommerce. Along with that it also provides a secure payment process. This plugin is particularly developed so that WooCommerce merchants can easily integrate this payment option into their respective stores. It provides full support for subscriptions. Also, merchants do not need to use any third-party plugins.
With the Authorize.net with WooCommerce plugin you can:
1. Identifies previously authorized transactions from the edit order screen
2. Support subscription features on WooCommerce stores
3. Provides an easy checkout process for the user
4. Supports transactions worldwide.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE AUTHORIZE.NET OFFERS:
1. Seamless Checkout: This plugin offers customizability for the admin and an easy checkout process for the users. There are two environment options available namely test or production for the merchant to choose.
2. Provides full support for Subscription: Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce fully supports all the subscription features.
3. Capture charges from WooCommerce: Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce assists the customer to capture prior authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce edit order screen.
4. Accepts major credit cards: The merchant can select an accepted card payment method from the following: Credit card, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover,
5. Refund functionality: It provides an easy refund. Process refunds/voids automatically through WooCommerce.
6. Select Payment Environment: The admin is free to choose a payment environment. Either test or production.
Integration for Authorize.net with WooCommerce is developed with the vision of providing advanced integrations for WooCommerce. It can be completely trusted for online payment processing in stores. Visit the link to explore the plugin in detail: Integration With Authorize.Net For WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.