- This topic is empty.
June 23, 2021 at 11:01 am #694Jennifer NeonKeymaster
Points and Rewards for WooCommerce launched new version release 1.2.0 and also new splendid features.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a points management plugin that engages customers by offering them points on store activities like signup, purchase, referrals, etc. This WooCommerce rewards plugin also increases brand loyalty, customer retention, and conversion rate at your online store. We have launched new features through which you can improve sales, Return On Investment(ROI), conversion rate, Customer Lifetime Value(CLV), and referral marketing scope.
Have a quick look at the new updated features:
- Rewards On Birthday: Reward customers with a specific amount of points as a reward when it is their special day.
- Exclude Points On Delivery Fee And Tax Amount: With WooCommerce Ultimate points and rewards, now exclude those extra reward points that users receive after the cart total.
- Social Sharing Instagram: People are using Instagram at an increasing rate. So, we bring another referral link sharing option for customers; Instagram.
- Round Up and Round Down Reward Points: The new admin setting in the WooCommerce rewards plugin allows the admin to round off the total points earned per purchase to an upper or lower limit.
- Create Coupon (Referral) Code: With the Points Woocommerce plugin, the customer can share the referral code same as the referral link.
- Email Modification For Referral Coupon Code Template: With the WooCommerce reward system, the admin can now assign the email template before allowing the email sharing of referral links.
- API Settings: API settings for integrating the Points and Rewards WooCommerce plugin with other applications have been provided for the admin. Admin can get complete user details through API settings.
TURN YOUR CUSTOMERS INTO LOYAL FANS WITH TOP-RATED POINTS AND REWARDS SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Create a points-based loyalty program to reward customers with WooCommerce Reward system plugin. Visit the link to explore the plugin features in detail: Points and Rewards for WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.