› Forums › MakeWebBetter Announcements › Sync all form data and Integrate your Mautic account with Contact Form 7
Tagged: Plugins WooCommerce Integration WordPress
- This topic is empty.
September 13, 2021 at 4:42 pm #1820Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MWB CF7 Integration with Mautic plugin integrates your Mautic account with Contact Form 7, popularly known as CF7. This free CF7 Mautic integration plugin syncs all your form data with your Mautic account. Every time the data is shared through the Contact Form 7, this cf7 Mautic integration plugin sends it over to your Mautic account following the selected and mapped modules.
WITH MWB CF7 INTEGRATION WITH MAUTIC PLUGIN, YOU CAN:
1. Connect to your Mautic account with the help of a Client id, Client secret ID, and Mautic base URL.
2. Sync your contact form data over your Mautic account.
3. Select the contact form fields & map them with Mautic object fields.
4. Map a particular form field with multiple object fields.
5. Select the type of object (Mautic module) you want to associate with the form.
6. Trash a feed or put it in sandbox mode without page reloading.
7. Enable/disable logs i.e create logs of all the API interactions with Mautic.
8. Delete all data of the plugin from the database on plugin uninstall
9. Enable/ disable email notification if any error occurs while sending any sort of data over Mautic.
10. Review the count of all contact forms data synced.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MWB CF7 INTEGRATION WITH MAUTIC PLUGIN?
1) Integrate CF7 with Mautic Account Hassle-free
2) Associate Form Fields with Mautic Modules
3) Filter CF7 Submissions as per Feeds
4) Detailed Logs with Data Sync Details
5) Error Email Notification For Admin
6) Delete or Uninstall Plugin Data
INTEGRATE YOUR CONTACT FORM 7 SUBMISSION WITH YOUR MAUTIC ACCOUNT & LEVERAGE THE HIDDEN MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES BY INCREASING.
Download this free CF7 Mautic integration plugin for connecting CF7 to your Mautic account. Mautic modules make it simple to map form fields.
Stay tuned for the pro version of the plugin!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.