- This topic is empty.
June 1, 2021 at 7:39 am #525Jennifer NeonKeymaster
CRM Integration for Zoho syncs your WooCommerce data as Products, Contacts, Deals, and Sales Orders over Zoho CRM. The extension also comes with features like Bulk Data Sync and One-click Sync to let you easily sync your WooCommerce data.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS PLUGIN?
CRMs are helpful to visualize, track, and manage your data at a central stack. And among CRMs, ZOHO is the preferred selection of thousands of businesses. Stores need a tool that connects Zoho and WooCommerce – one that’s fast, reliable, and easy to use. CRM Integration for Zoho is that tool.
BENEFITS OF CRM INTEGRATION FOR ZOHO:
1. Hassle-free setup and interface
2. Quick and easy data sync
3. Save time you waste solving complex errors
4. Get full control over your data
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR CRM INTEGRATION FOR ZOHO PLUGIN:
1. Feeds to sync WooCommerce data: Sync data of your WooCommerce objects to Zoho CRM. By default, you get four feeds that sync the data of these objects i.e Products, Contacts, Deals and Orders.
2. Historical data sync: Sync all your existing (historical) data using WooCommerce Zoho integration with One-click sync and Bulk data sync
3. Comprehensive logging: This provides a detailed report of your sync logs. These logs tell you details like what feed and object the error occurred with the Time, Request & Response.
4. Instant sync: This feature if enabled, synchronizes your WooCommerce data to Zoho CRM instantly. If disabled, you’ll be required to sync your store’s data manually through One-click or Bulk data sync.
5. Enable/disable sync logging: Enable/disable sync logging at your convenience using the Zoho integration plugin. Along with that, you can also set the time you want to store logs. The logs will automatically delete after the set number of days.
Connect WooCommerce store with Zoho CRM & syncs WooCommerce data as Products, Contacts, Deals and Sales Orders over Zoho CRM. Visit the link to explore in details: CRM Integration For Zoho
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.