- This topic is empty.
September 17, 2021 at 11:17 am #1951Jennifer NeonKeymaster
Engagebay Integration for WooCommerce connects your WooCommerce store to EngageBay, allowing you to sync data to the platform. It allows you to sync your website’s data such as contacts, deals over EngageBay CRM as per the modules available in EngageBay. This can help you create Contacts and Deals with custom properties over EngageBay CRM. You can sync your whole customer data with EngageBay.
Why Should You Use This Plugin?
EngageBay is an award-winning all-in-one CRM that provides sales, marketing, and customer support. But it does not provide any way to sync your WooCommerce Data with EngageBay. With the help of this integration, you can send all your data to EngageBay CRM in real-time to manage your contacts and deals efficiently.
1. Hassle-free setup
2. Quick and easy data sync
3. Provide you full control over data sync
4. Detailed sync logs save error-resolving time
1. Sync WooCommerce objects data with feeds: Provides you feeds that control the data synchronization process for WooCommerce objects. You can configure these feeds to sync data as per your needs.
2. Sync historical data: The historical data-sync feature in the EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce allows you to sync your existing WooCommerce store data on EngageBay.
3. Detailed sync logs: Provides a comprehensive report of your sync logs. This log report provides a detailed description of errors with parameters like Objects, Object ID, Feed, etc. It helps you figure out errors and troubleshoot.
4. Instant sync: With instant sync, you can quickly sync your WooCommerce data to EngageBay. The instant sync feature depends on an event to trigger the data synchronization.
5. Log storing: Under the Settings tab of EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce is a feature called Enable Logging. If you turn this toggle on, you can store your log data.
Sync & manage WooCommerce store’s data like contacts and Deals over EngageBay with EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce. Visit the link to explore the features: EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.