- This topic is empty.
September 10, 2021 at 7:09 am #1764Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS AND DEALS BETTER WITH ENGAGEBAY INTEGRATION
Engagebay Integration for WooCommerce connects your WooCommerce store to EngageBay, allowing you to sync data to the platform. It allows you to sync your website’s data such as contacts, deals over EngageBay CRM as per the modules available in EngageBay. This can help you create Contacts and Deals with custom properties over EngageBay CRM.
1. Hassle-free setup:
2. Quick and easy data sync
3. Detailed sync logs save error-resolving time
4. Provide you full control over data sync
1. Sync WooCommerce objects data with feeds: Provides you feeds that control the data synchronization process for WooCommerce objects.
2. Sync historical data: The historical data-sync feature in the EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce allows you to sync your existing WooCommerce store data on EngageBay.
3. Detailed sync logs: Provides a comprehensive report of your sync logs. This log report provides a detailed description of errors with parameters like Objects, Object ID, Feed, etc. It helps you figure out errors and troubleshoot.
4. Instant sync: The instant sync feature depends on an event to trigger the data synchronization. For example, if you select “Order Status Change,” your data will sync with EngageBay whenever an order status changes.
5. Log storing: If you turn this toggle on, you can store your log data. You can also set the number of days you want to store logs. The logs will automatically delete after the set number of days.
EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce is a next-generation solution designed to enhance the potential of your eCommerce business. It syncs data from your WooCommerce store with your EngageBay CRM account by mapping feeds with EngageBay CRM. Visit the link to explore in detail: EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.