- This topic is empty.
August 26, 2021 at 5:35 am #1505Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of Wishlist for WooCommerce
Wishlist for WooCommerce Pro plugin adds a complete wishlist functionality to your WooCommerce store, which is so much in demand. With the installation of this plugin, an “Add to Wishlist” button/icon is added on each product, which when clicked, saves the product in a list called “Wishlist”.
With the Wishlist For WooCommerce Pro plugin you can:
1. Send in-stock notification when out-of-stock products are back in stock
2. Invite and share Wishlist with friends & family
3. Let your customers create multiple Wishlist
4. Add a Wishlist button/icon in your store
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WISHLIST FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN OFFERS:
1. Make Your Products Wishable: Once the plugin is set, it allows your customers to add their interesting products in a list called “Wishlist” to check and purchase that product in the future.
2. Set Button/Icon and Page for Wishlist: Admin can choose to show either button or icon on the products for adding those products in the wishlist.
3. Choose Icon From the Option: The plugin provides a bunch of icons (Heart, Bell, Shopping, Cart, Tag, Like, Eye) for the admin to choose to show on the products for add to Wishlist action.
4. Wishlist Popup Confirmation: This will show a confirmation popup notification to the customers every time they add a new product to their wishlist.
5. Set Social Sharing Buttons: Admin can enable and set the size and color of the share button.
6. Send In-Stock Notifications: Admin can send notifications to customers who have added out-of-stock products to their wishlist.
7. Send Automated Emails: Admin can send automated emails to the customers who have products in their wishlist but no action is taken for days
8. API Routing: This API Routing feature helps to provide wishlist data of the users for mobile devices.
The wishlist plugin gives direct benefits to both customers and store owners in several ways. It helps buyers in the research stage to save all fav products. Visit the link to explore in detail: Wishlist for WooCommerce Pro
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.