- This topic is empty.
August 7, 2021 at 9:01 am #1261Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of Multi-Currency Switcher For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher Plugin automatically converts and displays the products on the store from one currency to another currency. It helps you and your customers to view the products and services on your WooCommerce store in their native currency.
With the WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher Plugin you can:
1. Select a currency aggregator without the need for an API key
2. Show side switcher or currency widget for conversion
3. Add as many currencies to your store as you want
4. Set auto-update of the currency rates
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE MULTI CURRENCY SWITCHER PLUGIN OFFERS:
1. Customization Support: It allows for you to set the decimal system, upload custom flags, use custom symbols, and so on.
2. Choice of Multiple Currency Aggregators: The multicurrency-switcher pro plugin provides you with 5 standard currency aggregators. You can choose one for the auto-update of currency rates.
3. Auto-Updation of Currency Rates: You can choose the frequency of the auto-update as well depending on the requirements of our store.
4. Add Unlimited Number Of Currencies: The most exciting feature in the currency switcher pro plugin is that you can add as many currencies as you wish to display on your store for customers in different locations.
5. Enable or Hide Side Switcher on Checkout Page: The side switcher functionality for the plugin can be enabled or disabled for the checkout page.
6. Enable or Hide Widget on Checkout Page: The currency widget in the plugin can be enabled or disabled for the checkout page.
7. Geolocation Rules: By activating the geolocation rules for the particular currency, you can set the countries in which the currency will automatically appear.
8. Payment Gateway Rules: By activating the payment gateway rules for the particular currency, you can set the rules for payment for the particular currency.
9. Custom Price for Product: The plugin allows you to set a custom price for the products for different locations.
10. Shipping Price for Product: When you display the shipping price for the products in the users’ native currency, it gives them a lot of clarity in the total cost of their purchase.
11. Side-Switcher Customization: You can set the currency text color, currency background color, and the side-switcher.
Convert and displays the products in the store from one currency to another currency. The pro plugin also allows for payment gateway rules, side switcher on a single product page, custom price for products, and some more features to add currency-related utility. Visit the link to explore in detail: WooCommerce Multi Currency Switcher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.