- This topic is empty.
July 24, 2021 at 6:46 am #1058Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of Subscriptions For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro plugin revamps your regular eCommerce store into a subscription store. Such that you can provide subscription-based products and services for simple and variable products. You can sell subscriptions for a physical or downloadable product.
With the WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro plugin you can:
1. WooCommerce Recurring Payments Management
2. Advanced Subscription Plan Logs and Details
3. Automated Email Notifications
4. Exclusive Subscription Coupons
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE SUBSCRIPTION PRO PLUGIN OFFERS:
1. Create WooCommerce Variable Subscription Product Type: Apart from simple WooCommerce products, merchants will be able to create WooCommerce Variable subscription-based products and sell subscriptions separately.
2. Allow Customers To Select Subscriptions Expiry Date: Enable or disable allowing customers to select the WooCommerce subscription expiration date.
3. Automatic Retrying For Failed Payments: Admin can set the number of failed attempts after which the rerun of WooCommerce recurring payments can take place.
4. Set number of Failed Attempts for WooCommerce Recurring Payments: Admin can set the number of failed attempts after which the rerun of WooCommerce recurring payments can take place.
5. Automated WooCommerce Subscriptions Cancellation: Subscription plans will automatically be terminated after a certain number of failed attempts, making the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin even more efficient.
6. Exclusive Coupon Types With WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro: Merchants can create special WooCommerce subscription coupons for subscription-based products that are valid exclusively on all products for WooCommerce subscription products.
7. Handle WooCommerce Subscriptions Proration: Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin can handle the proration billing that allows users to apply changes anytime on their subscription plans.
8. WooCommerce Pause Subscription Plans: Users can pause subscription services or products for a fixed period instead of canceling the subscriptions.
9. Notifications and Reminders Emails for Subscription Related Actions: Integrates with WooCommerce for sending email notifications and reminders related to subscription plan activities.
10. API of Course For Details On Mobile App: Admin can overview all subscription plan-related details like active and inactive plans, pending payments, etc.
11. Active WooCommerce Subscription Export Function: Exporting active WooCommerce subscriptions will keep you updated with all the user and subscription plan details.
12. Configure More WooCommerce Subscription Services: Admin can fill in the separate configurations for users of WooCommerce subscription services.
13. WooCommerce Upgrade Subscriptions or Downgrade Plans: Allow users to upgrade or downgrade WooCommerce variable subscription plans.
14. Subscriptions Start Date and Expiration Date By User or Admin: Merchants can provide exact start dates and expiration dates for subscription products and services.
15. Subscription Plans Details: Admin can get to know the detailed information about the WooCommerce subscriptions on the subscription table tab of the plugin.
16. Change Button Text: Admin can alter the upgrade or downgrade button text displayed on the website for WooCommerce variable subscription plans.
The advanced features of the WooCommerce Subscriptions Premium plugin make it a breeze for both the admin and user to manage WooCommerce subscription plans and WooCommerce recurring payments free of trouble. Visit the link to explore in detail: WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.