- This topic is empty.
July 30, 2021 at 11:09 am #1158Jennifer NeonKeymaster
MakeWebBetter launched PRO version of Wallet System For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Wallet System plugin allows your registered customers to use a digital wallet on your WooCommerce store. Customers can purchase your products and services using the digital wallet amount.
With the WooCommerce Wallet System plugin you can:
1. Generate Wallet QR Codes
2. Export the Wallet Transaction History
3. Use the Wallet as a Payment Method or Discount
4. Compatible with Invoice System for WooCommerce
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET PLUGIN OFFERS:
Customers can use wallet balance to purchase your products & services. With this wallet plugin, you can add or remove funds from customers’ wallets in bulk, view & download wallet transaction history, and send email notifications to customers. Visit the link to explore in detail: WooCommerce Wallet System
- Wallet Amount Widget: Show customers their wallet amount in a widget upon login. It helps WooCommerce wallet users keep track of their wallet balance.
- Wallet User Invite: You can allow wallet users to invite their friends to join the WooCommerce Wallet System.
- Top-up Payment Methods: Your customers can top-up funds into their WooCommerce wallets using any payment method allowed on your WooCommerce store.
- Wallet Amount Withdrawal: Customers can withdraw their wallet amount into their bank account or any preferred payment apps.
- Generate Wallet QR Codes: An individual user can scan the wallet QR code of other users and recharge or transfer money into their wallets.
- Wallet Transaction History for Customers: Customers can see their transactions made using the wallet. The transaction list contains debit and credit details.
- Wallet As a Payment Method: Your Customers’ Wallet will only work as a payment method if the wallet amount is greater than the total order value.
- Wallet As a Discount: If your customers’ wallet amount is less than the total order value, customers can use it to get discounts.
- Download the Wallet Transaction History: You can view the wallet transactions of your customers in a tabular format and export the transaction history in an excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
- Maximum/Minimum Wallet Recharge Limit: Your customers can recharge their WooCommerce wallets within the allowed limit.
- Wallet Notifications: Enable email notifications for the wallet users upon wallet top-up, the wallet credit, and the deduction of wallet amount.
- Add or Remove Wallet Balance: You can add or remove funds to or from the wallets of all WooCommerce wallet users in bulk or individually.
- Import Wallet Balance from CSV File: You can download the wallet user list as a CSV file and edit the wallet balance in it.
- Wallet Recharge Order List: You can view all wallet recharge orders (top-up by customers) in a separate order list in the WooCommerce section.
- Plugin Compatiblities: WooCommerce Wallet System will display as a payment gateway or discount in the pdf invoices generated by Invoice System for WooCommerce plugin. You can select any one of the five currencies for the wallet system using the MWB Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.