Forum Replies Created
These are the basic steps for most themes:
1. Log in to your WordPress admin page, then go to Appearance and select Themes.
2. To add a theme, click Add New. From this page, you have two ways to add a new theme. If you know the name of the theme you want, search for it in the Theme directory. If you don’t know your preferred theme’s name, use the Feature Filter to hone down your selection, check any tags and click Apply Filter for a screen filled with themes that meet your search criteria.
3. To unlock a theme’s options, hover over it; you can either choose Preview to see a demo of the theme or install it by clicking the Install button once you’re ready. Once installed, click the Activate link.
4. You’re all done, now preview your site to see how it looks.
I think it will help you.
I think at this time Zoho is the best tool that will handle all the social media metrics in a single frame…It plays a critical role in Social Media marketing by its strategy. Some features which I personally liked are-
1. Flexible scheduling that saves you time
2. The content calendar you always wanted
3. A monitoring dashboard that’s sticky
4. The best-in-class social analytics
August 16, 2021 at 10:03 am in reply to: How HubSpot WooCommerce Integration helps you recover abandoned carts? #1326
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by alphami6.
Thanks for asking.
The best way to recover abandoned carts is to send emails to the users and remind them about the products they left in their carts.
Here, our HubSpot WooCommerce integration helps you by offering an Abandoned Cart contact list, a workflow for the same, and some properties.
When you install the plugin, you can create the abandoned cart list. This list will store the contact information of each user who added a product to their cart but didn’t buy it. Once they abandon their cart, their data will be synced over HubSpot.
You can then use the abandoned cart workflow to send automated emails to those cart abandoners. And those emails will contain every detail like the product they left in their cart, cart URL, total value, etc.
And all these values will change dynamically and this will happen because of the properties.
To sum up, in brief, I’d say:
1. Create some abandoned cart recovery email templates. These templates will fetch the abandoned cart details and display them dynamically for every user.
2. Then use the abandoned cart recovery workflow provided in our plugin.
3. Target all the contacts that are enrolled in the Abandoned Cart list in our plugin with the email templates.August 11, 2021 at 1:52 pm in reply to: Is there any plugin which has the feature of Export Offline Gift Card Details? #1280
Yes, Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards by MakeWebBetter has both features. Admin can export the offline gift card coupon details from the Export Coupon Tab section. You can also import the Gift Card coupon details into the offline gift card table, from the Offline Gift Card Section. Gift Card Coupon Details which are generated from the orders can be exported in the CSV format.
Another Features of this plugin are :
Gift Card Template: You can create a gift card template for the product pages.
Price Variation : 4 types of the pricing system for Gift Card products :
Automatic Coupon Code Generation: When any gift card product is purchased, then automatically a gift card coupon is generated and sent to the mail.
Browse image for Gift Card: Customers can set the gift card images.
PDF Feature: Customers can get the email attached with pdf.
These plugins have a lot of features check out this Documentation to know more about the features.August 7, 2021 at 6:52 am in reply to: Is there any WooCommerce plugin that allows to sell recurring subscriptions? #1253
The subscription business has been growing at such a pace, Therefore, switching to a subscription business can be a smart move if you haven’t already. For converting any WooCommerce store into a Subscription-based store you need to install Subscriptions for WooCommerce Plugin.
Yes, WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro Plugin allows you to sell recurring subscriptions products and services.
The nice question I am stuck much time because of this-
Your WordPress site isn’t behaving as it should do. But how do you know that problem is due to a hack? Let’s take a look at some of the signs that your site has been hacked:
* You can’t log in.
* Your site has changed without you having done anything (for example, the homepage has been replaced by a static page or new content has been added).
* Your site is redirecting to another site.
* When you or other users try to access your site, you get a warning in your browser.
* When you search for your site, Google gives a warning that it may have been hacked.
* You’ve received a notification from your security plugin of a breach or an unexpected change.
* Your hosting provider has warned you about unusual activity on your account.
For more detail, you can visit this blog…
An interesting question that you asked
According to me, if you want to boost sales you have at least these 10 free plugins on your store:
1. Abandoned Cart for WooCommerce
2. Events Ticket Manager For WooCommerce
3. Get a Quote For WordPress
4. CRM integration for Zoho
5. MWB Multi-Currency for WooCommerce
6. Invoice System For WooCommerce
7. Membership For WooCommerce
8. MWB Product Filter For WooCommerce
9. Subscriptions For WooCommerce
10. Ultimate Wishlist For WooCommerce
The connection is lost when the Mautic refresh token is Expires. You only need to change the Access token lifetime i.e 3600 or more and Refresh token lifetime i.e 365 days.
To do this, login to Mautic, click on Setting Tab on the right top corner. Now go to Configuration > API Settings. You’ll find the settings to change the access and refresh token lifetime.
You can also check our APP setup guide to learn how to do it.
Yes, @plumo_or_plata and @Shaun Edwards this is a completely free tool. Along with detecting the host you also get SEO information of the domain.
This tool also checks the Google PageSpeed to give you extra information about the website.
That’s an amazing question. And you know what there is actually a tool that can help you detection the host of a website.
So I came across Hoo’s Hosting which is a lightweight hosting detector that helps you detect the hosting service used by a domain.
You just have to enter the domain (example.com) in the tool and Hoo’s Hosting will detect the hosting service.
You can also add Hoo’s Hosting’s chrome extension for finding the host.
At least we need to do SEO of these very important matrices-
You can add keywords naturally to five critical places on your website in order to optimize the site ranking.
* Headings & Content.
* Images Titles & Alt Text.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by alphami6.
Mautic for WordPress plugin is an initiative to help out the WordPress websites that are rather not involved in eCommerce processes to track their traffic and capture the leads in time. After you decide to connect Mautic with WordPress websites, you can segment customers and manage leads, as well as nurture and track contacts.
Mautic WordPress Integration provides you –
1. Secure Authentication
2. Real-Time Data Sync
3. Data-Driven Dashboard
4. Mautic Forms & WordPress Integration Support
5. Compatibility with Popular WordPress -Plugins User Registration form
As I understand…
Direct Marketing is intended towards generating demand and increase the revenues of a company. Brand Marketing is all about connecting with the audience at a much deeper level through stories. Direct Marketing has an immediate effect on top-line revenues. High-level of urgency and importance is usually given.
Here are the 5 key differences between them which can help to devise a successful Marketing Plan;
Direct Marketing is intended towards generating demand and increase the revenues of a company.
Brand Marketing is all about connecting with the audience at a much deeper level through stories.
2. Urgent Vs Important
Direct Marketing has immediate effect in top-line revenues. High-level of urgency and importance is usually given.
Brand Marketing has a long-term effect on brand equity and works as a shield against market forces (like competition). It’s not urgent, but highly important.
Direct Marketers always think about —- testing and measuring.
Brand Marketers think about —- Differentiation
Direct Marketing metrics are — response, leads, conversion, sales.
Brand Marketers focus is on metrics like — awareness, recall, recognition, engagement (likes, shares, views, media mentions)
Direct Marketing is like sprinting. (Need results in quick time)
Brand Marketing is like running a Marathon. (It takes time)
I have seen a plugin named “Partial COD” which restricts the creation of fake COD (Cash on Delivery) orders by charging customers a partial amount at the time of purchase for building authentic order confirmation. It creates genuine COD orders and provides reliable customers to the owner.
For more details Click Here
If you applied this plugin in your woocommerce store, the customer has to pay a certain amount for any order, which will confirm that the customer is genuine or not.
I hope you will get the help from this.