Forum Replies Created
October 5, 2021 at 3:25 pm in reply to: How can I create HubSpot pop-ups to attract my leads? #2218
By using the pop-up forms tool in the HubSpot, you can create HubSpot pop-ups. In order to add pop-up forms, first install the HubSpot tracking code on your external site or install the WordPress plugin on your WordPress site.
- Go to Forms in your HubSpot account
- In the upper right, press Create Form
- Choose your form type. For a pop-up form you can either select pop-up box, slide-in left box, slide-in right box, dropdown banner
- Click Next
- Use pencil icon to edit your form name
In this way, you can easily create HubSpot pop-ups and further customize them according to your needs.
September 29, 2021 at 2:44 pm in reply to: What is the best way to integrate Keap and WooCommerce? #2121
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Avai.
I personally recommend you to use this product because it is a fairly simple-to-use plugin. Basically, the setup might sound a bit tricky since it needs the API keys from your Keap developer account. But it is not that difficult. The backend in the plugin itself guides you through every step by providing you the link to sign in/ sign up into the account.
Also, the setup guide turned out to be really helpful for me.
One important thing I would like you to remember is that you must-must synchronize your products before proceeding with contacts and orders sync respectively. You do not need to learn rocket science to do this, just follow the pathway the plugin will lead you to… if you have large number of orders in your store, skip data syncing during the setup process… But, I repeat, even if you skip for later REMEMBER TO SYNC YOUR PRODUCTS before you try syncing your contacts or orders. If you forget this step, your orders will miss the contact id and order id in your Keap CRM panel, leading to formidable chaos that you want to avoid!September 29, 2021 at 1:08 pm in reply to: How do I connect MWB CF7 Integration with Google Sheets? #2112
In order to connect CF7 Integration with Google Sheets, follow these simple steps:
- First activate the plugin
- Go to Contact >> Google Sheets from the admin menu
- Click on Connect Your Account and enter your API credentials by following Show Me How steps
- Then, click on Authorize
- Now, your connection will establish
This plugin will help you to send all your submission data over the Google Sheets.September 23, 2021 at 1:53 pm in reply to: Is EngageBay Integration For WooCommerce A Good Choice? #2047
EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce is one of the best plugins that aids small businesses to grow and speed up. You can easily send contacts and deals over EngageBay CRM. It offers extraordinary features with its affordable pricing such as- list assignment, historic data sync, manual data sync, automatic and manual log deletion, feed data logging, etc. Also, you can create tags for your products name and user role.
You can easily setup, use it and perform efficient data synchronization. Hence, it is an extremely useful tool for small businesses for managing their eCommerce store.September 23, 2021 at 11:03 am in reply to: Add To Cart Popup – WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery #2037
So I have experience with the free version of this plugin. But the free version has the add to cart popup feature too.
Here are the answers you’re looking for:
- Firstly yes, the feature works only for guest users.
- Second, since the plugin saves a user’s cookies, therefore, if the same guest user pays a visit at your store on the second day too the popup will not trigger.
Any product that your customers aren’t happy with; reason could be any such as size issue or color, or maybe the product is broken. Once the product return request is approved, it’s back to the merchant, and based on the reason, the product needs to get it’s right place.
In case of damaged products, it’s not possible to re-sell it, and therefore such products go to the bin box. On the other side, the products that are returned just for color, size or choice based issues can be back to stock for resale.
Luckily, the WooCommerce RMA for return refund and exchange plugin gives this facility. I am sure other RMA plugins provide this feature, but this plugin even goes further with its auto-restock feature.
So, whenever a return request is approved, the product either goes automatically to stock (if auto-restock feature is enabled) or you can manually manage it.September 8, 2021 at 9:31 am in reply to: How can I create automated emails to use in workflows in HubSpot? #1731
Hey, you can create automated emails either in email or workflow tool of the HubSpot. First you need to create and save the email for automation. You can create automated emails either in the email editor or drag and drop editor of the email tool. Also using the workflow tool, you can create automated emails in the workflow editor. In the email editor, you can further edit your email from the email dashboard.
Hello, Josephine. Thanks!
You need to follow some basic steps to use it:
- Set up mappings in HubSpot that will convert eCommerce data to native objects
- Justify the eCommerce stores for connecting to HubSpot account
- With eCommerce bridge, send sync messages to HubSpot whenever change occurs to eCommerce data in your system
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avai.
Hi, HubSpot eCommerce Bridge API will be the best solution for you in this case. With the help of this API, you can sync your eCommerce data into HubSpot. After syncing your data into HubSpot, you can efficiently analyze, track, and, manage your data. In this manner you can easily handle your data, better understand your customer behavior, and your teams will be aligned.
With the help of it, you can:
- Send automated emails to welcome customers
- Automate your manual tasks
- Send abandoned cart emails to customers
- Deeply analyze your eCommerce activities
- Always keep in touch with customers
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avai.
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading platform that helps to align sales, marketing, customer services. It helps to attract more leads, convert them into customers, and delight them. There are several reasons for which I think you should adopt it:
- It helps in engaging, tracking and monitoring the customers
- Integrates your business teams
- It helps to manage your sales pipeline all on a single platform
- It provides CMS Hub, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub. You can utilize a single hub or multiple hubs
- With the help of its automated tools and integrations, you can efficiently manage your tasks
- You can segment your customers, and better approach them automated emails
- It provides built-in analytics, detailed reports
- It provides email templates, pre-built website themes and much more.
30, 000+ companies around 90 countries are utilizing it. With its efficient tools and integrations you can grow more faster!
August 13, 2021 at 3:12 pm in reply to: Difficulty in managing WooCommerce data( Customers, orders) #1313
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Avai.
EngageBay Integration with WooCommerce can be the best option for you in this case. This plugin faciliates you to manage all your WooCommerce data (customers, orders) efficiently. With this plugin, you can send all your WooCommerce data (customers, orders) over EngageBay CRM as per the modules available in CRM. Additionally, it provides several extraordinary features such as tagging, deals, data sync, logs etc. that will enhance the functionality of your store.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Avai.