Forum Replies Created
September 1, 2021 at 2:32 pm in reply to: Best website where I can publish my articles for FREE? #1618August 31, 2021 at 2:29 pm in reply to: Why it is said that, “WordPress Websites are best for the Blogging” ? #1611
Most people prefer WordPress Websites for Blogging.
If you are working as a business owner, consultant, designer, developer, content writer, researcher, or something else – there’s a blog that’s an exact match for the WordPress information you need the most. This WordPress-centric blog focuses heavily on WooCommerce. If you’re using WordPress to host your WooCommerce shop, the BobWP blog will provide you with the must-know info.
Hello @anna morris
Your answer is absolutely correct but I would like to add some more points
Site backups are essential because problems inevitably occur and you need to be in a position to take action when disaster strikes.
There are two parts to backing up your WordPress site: Database and Files. You need to back up the entire site, and you need to back up your WordPress database
Your WordPress site is made of two components.
1. The first being your website files i.e. theme/plugin files, scripts, media, etc that make up the structure of your site and provide functionality.
2. Then second we have a MySQL database. This stores your blog posts, comments, and the options you set in your WordPress admin area.
Together, these two make up the entirety of your WordPress site.August 20, 2021 at 12:37 pm in reply to: Is this possible to create complex websites with WordPress ? #1447
Yes, WordPress is one of the best platforms for developing a website either the simple or the complex one.
WordPress is one of the easiest, famous, and well-renowned open source CMS platforms all over the globe. Creating websites with WordPress is one of the easiest processes, you need to get familiar with dashboard tools. There are a few simple steps involved in creating a WordPress website.
Initially, WordPress is used only for blogging but at that time WordPress is used for all types of Websites. You can also create a shopping/ e-commerce site by just installing a plugin (WooCommerce). There are lots of plugins/themes that help to create any type of website easily.
For more details: click here
In this post, we’ll feature seven great options and help you decide which plugin is right for you.
1. Sendinblue Subscribe Form and WP SMTP: Sendinblue Subscribe Form and WP SMTP is the official WordPress plugin for the Sendinblue email marketing service. It lets you run all your email marketing efforts from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
2. Email Subscribers & Newsletters: If you’re looking for a full-featured solution, Email Subscribers & Newsletters is one of the best WordPress email marketing plugins to start with. It provides everything you need to create and manage a list and send newsletters, without requiring a third-party connection.
3. Newsletter: Newsletter is another self-contained email marketing solution. Once it’s installed on your WordPress site, you’ll immediately be able to start collecting emails and sending newsletters – no complex setup required.
4. MailChimp for WordPress: This one connects your site to Mailchimp – one of the most popular email marketing services available. If you’re a Mailchimp user, this plugin will help you grow your list more effectively.
5. HubSpot All-In-One Marketing: HubSpot offers a free reliable and feature-packed email marketing tool that’s suited for growing businesses. The tool is part of HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin.
With HubSpot Email Marketing, you can create professional marketing emails that engage and grow your audience with the easy drag-and-drop email builder. HubSpot Email is automatically connected with HubSpot CRM, so you can tailor relevant emails based on any details you have such as form submissions and website activity.
6. Mailster: Mailster is something of a halfway point between some of the options we’ve looked at so far. It’s a self-contained solution for WordPress, meaning that you don’t need a third-party service to use it. At the same time, it’s a premium-only plugin and offers a wider set of features than most free tools.
7. MailPoet: MailPoet is a freemium plugin that integrates smoothly with your WordPress dashboard. You can create, schedule, and send emails right from your site, and manage your lists as well.August 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm in reply to: What are the best plugins to increase the sales on WooCommerce Stores? #1329
Thanks for asking:
For boosting the sales and increasing customer loyalty, the best plugins one can opt for are Gift card and points and Rewards Plugin
Here are our plugin Gift Cards for WooCommerce and Points and Rewards for WooCommerce that can help you to get a rapid boost in sales.
I suggest you watch these 2 videos which will definitely help you know about the plugins and how you can easily set up the plugin and use the extension on WooCommerce Store.
1. How To Create and Sell Gift Cards On WordPress? Gift Card Tutorial 2021: Click here
2. How to Setup Points System In WooCommerce With Free Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Plugin?: Click here
Thank youAugust 13, 2021 at 9:22 am in reply to: How do I remove “next and previous” navigation from a WordPress site? #1305
Firstly check your theme settings or options, your WordPress theme developer might have this option by default so you can easily turn on or off the previous or next post links without touching the code.
If your WP theme does not allow you to display or hide the prev and next post navigation, you can try to edit your theme file within the WordPress dashboard. Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Editor, you will open the current theme files editor. From here you can edit WP CSS files, PHP files, function files, etc. Usually the next and previous posts options can be found in the single.php file. See the below screenshot.
From the above figure, you can see the navigation code for a single post of WordPress. The post navigation includes previous navigation and the next navigation on any single WordPress post, using some tags or code like nav-previous, nav-next, previous_post_link, or next_post_link. Some WordPress themes may even have such previous post and next post links both before and after a WordPress post, using a tag or name like “nav-below”, “nav-above” or similar.August 11, 2021 at 1:52 pm in reply to: Which is the best way to install WordPress plugins? #1282
Best way to install the WordPress plugin :
1.Login to WordPress dashboard
2. Go to “Plugins” in the dashboard.
3.You can see the “Add new”
4.You can see a search box.
5.Write the plugin name in the search field which you want to install.
6.After that all the plugins related to the search will appear.
7.Click on the plugin which you want to install.
8.Click on installation.
9.Once the plugin is installed then activate it.
10.Plugin is activated, it will show in the plugin section.
Block registration: First register a block. To register, we need to use the registerBlockType() function.
Edit and Save: After registering a block, the next step is to tell the editor how to show the block in the editor and how to save it in the database. The edit function is responsible for making the block editable in the editor, and the save function is responsible for saving the block in the database for showing it in the frontend.
Assign Attributes: Almost all blocks need to have attributes. Think of them as a way to talk to the block to change the color, text, or spacing for instance.
WordPress already provides some common blocks like Paragraph, Image, Heading, Gallery, List, Quote, Audio, Cover, File, Video blocks.
Classic Editor is an official plugin maintained by the WordPress team.
Gutenberg blocks are the editor blocks that are used to create content layouts in the new WordPress block editor aka Gutenberg. … By default, WordPress offers a set of basic content blocks like a paragraph, image, button, list, and more.August 7, 2021 at 6:49 am in reply to: Does the MWB RMA free version is compatible with WPML support? #1256
WPML’s pricing for automatic translation is affordable for websites of any size and language. Whether it’s a one-page website or an enterprise site with. Yes the free version of RMA is compatible with the WPML support. We can translate the RMA solution into 40+ languages with the WordPress Multilingual. This is feature is also given in PRO version of it. You can check here for both free and premium.
For Free: Try this
For Pro: Try ThisAugust 6, 2021 at 9:05 am in reply to: What is the difference between index.php and page.php in WordPress? #1244
The index.php file is the skeleton of the website. Every page that Joomla! delivers is “index.php” fleshed out with a selection of content inserted from the database.
That is why you must know the difference between home.php and front-page.php in WordPress. Using them for the wrong purpose might affect your site’s performance, break your pages and damage your user experience.
Yes, Index.php is a must for any Project.
Plugins are considered as an extension to your WordPress website which enhances your online presence and its functionality to an extinct, You will find thousands of plugins for your WordPress website which will help you in increasing visibility, functionality, and appearance. Booking plugins help to automate/manage your bookings to make appointments directly on your WordPress site will not only allow you to manage your calendar more effectively, but it will also help you increase conversions on your site.
If you are looking to add booking functionality to your WordPress website then you will have to integrate the WordPress booking plugin.
one of the best Plugins for WordPress booking is MWB Bookings for WooCommerce
This plugin is very helpful for establishing a strong online booking system.
Hope this will help you
5 SIMPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PLAN AHEAD FOR THE FIRST HOLIDAY SEASON
1. CREATE A BUDGET
I should know better by now, but inevitably, the holidays always end up being more expensive than I expect, so this year I’m taking a more proactive approach by creating a budget.
2. MAKE A BUCKET LIST
It’s no secret that I’m a list maker, and one thing I love so much about lists is that they help me be more intentional.
3. START COMPILING GIFT IDEAS
If you haven’t already, now is a great time to start “making your list and checking it twice”! Having gift ideas in mind for everyone on my list allows me to start keeping an eye out for sales and deals so I can be sure to stay on budget.
4. MAKE A DECOR PLAN
My most favorite part! Decorating for Christmas is a blast, but it can also be overwhelming and take a lot of time! This year I decided to get a head start by making a plan for each room ahead of time.
5. MAKE OR ORDER YOUR ADVENT CALENDAR/COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS
Finally, one of our favorite Christmas traditions is to use an advent calendar to count down the days! If you’re planning to buy an Advent Calendar, they are often cheaper if you purchase now rather than waiting until the last minute, so it’s worth it to get a head start.
FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE CLICK HERE
Thats easy one but I can elaborate you…
Data management is a tough job for many businesses. Thriving WooCommerce stores are collecting more data than they can manage with simple spreadsheets. CRMs are helpful to visualize, track, and manage your data at a central stack. And among CRMs, ZOHO is the preferred selection of thousands of businesses. Stores need a tool that connects Zoho and WooCommerce—one that’s fast, reliable, and easy to use. CRM Integration for Zoho is that tool.
You can automate your store with this plugin- CRM Integration for ZohoAugust 3, 2021 at 11:53 am in reply to: What is differ from other products in your Wishlist product? #1205
Here is the features of our Wishlist which is totally differ from others-
* Shareable wishlist
* Buyers can invite family and friends
* Attach comments to wishlist Products
* Compatibility with Hubspot and other leading CRM
You can check here the detailed information : click here