Forum Replies Created
WooCommerce is a free plugin but to install plugins on your WordPress website, you need paid hosting.
You can choose one of the official WooCommerce hosting partners, then they will automatically set up WordPress and WooCommerce for you.
Make sure it meets the server and WordPress requirements before you install the WooCommerce.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- The WordPress memory limit of 128 MB or greater
- HTTPS support
But follow these steps if you want to install the WooCommerce plugin manually:
- From the menu options, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for WooCommerce.
- Click on Install Now.
- Click on “Active Now” and finish the installation process.
The most basic step is complete. For configuring the settings of WooCommerce and completing the store setup, you can read this WooCommerce Tutorial.September 29, 2021 at 11:02 am in reply to: How can I improve customer experience with WooCommerce Wallet System? #2107
Yes, It will improve the user experience. Here’s how:
Think of it this way, every part of your online store affects the user experience. Which also includes your payment methods.
A payment method should be fast, secure, and easily accessible. Effortless payment is one of the most crucial aspects of online shopping.
Customers adore the hassle-free ways to spend their money. And WooCommerce Wallet System does exactly that.
It provides an easy-to-use and glitch-free payment method to your WooCommerce store, which eliminates the need to re-enter payment details on every purchase. In mere clicks, your customer can buy your products and services.
The best part is that you have the ultimate control over this wallet system.
To start giving points to customers, you need to install a reward system on your WooCommerce store. For a robust rewards system, you can use Points And Rewards for WooCommerce. A feature-rich plugin allows customers to earn store credit and redeem it for the next purchase and continued purchase. Install and activate this plugin, and working with it is a breeze.
From the general settings, you can easily enable referral points and set these points concerning your currency. Here is what else you can do with this plugin:
- Redemption Settings
- Coupon Settings
- View Points Table, Enter points and remark for users
- Create membership for users with different points
- Membership log for admin to checkpoints
- Assign points to individual products
- Global setting for all products at once
- Control purchase through points
- Set points expiration for users
- Enable points on order total
- Generate a shareable link for users that can be shared via email, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter
There are so many more features that you can use for a successful reward system in your store by just using this single plugin.