Forum Replies Created
You have explained very well about the HubSpot eCommerce Bridge API. But still, I’m a little perplexed about- How can I use this eCommerce API Bridge? Please detail…August 30, 2021 at 8:28 am in reply to: GF Integration With Zoho CRM PRO version launched! #1587
Your GF-ZOHO integration PRO plugin is surely fantastic, but can you detail your image attachment feature more clearly. I’m looking forward to a conceptual reply that specifically explains each and every step to enable attachments and what type of?? I hope you get my point, What, I’m referring to??
You can segment your contacts and companies in HubSpot with the help of static and active lists. List tool allows creating a list of contacts and companies based on certain traits.
In the active list, the data gets automatically updated, when new data is added in the future based on certain enrollment criteria. In a static list, the data does not get automatically update, when new data is added in the future based on enrollment criteria.
Below are the steps to create a list in HubSpot-
- In your HubSpot account, go to Contacts>Lists.
- In the upper right, click Create List.
- In the left panel, select Contact-based to create a list of contacts, or Company-based to create a list of companies.
- In the right panel, provide a name for the list and select the type of list you want to create (Active list or Static list)
- In the upper right, click Next.
- On the left, select the criteria for the contacts or companies you want to segment. You can select up to 250 filters per list.
- Once, you have set your criteria, click Apply Filter.
- Click Save.
List processing time may be longer. You can edit your list after list processing has finished.
Hope it Helps.
That a very generic plugin. There is a lot of options for it but you can go with this plugin of MakeWebBetter-
They provided the free version with such a great features like
1.Manage Plugin General Setting & Invoice Settings Separately
2.Pre-built Invoice Templates
3.Generate Bulk Invoices & Packing Slips and many more