Forum Replies Created
This means all you want is the way to switch or convert the currency without paying any service cost. So, I want to show some of the best plugins for the same:
I hope this helps you 🙂September 4, 2021 at 8:40 am in reply to: How do I migrate a WordPress site to a new domain? #1676
First of all, I want to tell you that there are two ways in which you can move your WordPress site to a new domain.
1. Using a plugin (Easy)
2. Manually (Hard)
If I tell you in very simple steps then it will be like-
* Create a Copy of WordPress File
* Export Your WordPress Database
* Upload Your WordPress Files To The New Domain
* Import Your WordPress Database
* Configure Your New Domain In Database
* Configure Your wp-config File
* Disconnect Your Old Domain
* Set Up Redirects On Your Old Site
* Fix Your New Domain URLs
* Test Your New DomainAugust 30, 2021 at 7:39 am in reply to: Why should you choose WordPress for developing websites? #1583
I think people choose WordPress because it’s an easy platform to use if you’re new to web development.
However, WordPress also has a lot to offer if you have experience building websites. It’s entirely customizable, and its plugin and theme systems can enable you to build almost any type of site you’d like.
The most highlighted to use wordpress are-
1. It’s Open-Source Software
2. It’s the World’s Most Popular CMS
3. You Can Use WordPress for All Types of Projects
4. Learning How to Use WordPress Is Simple
5. There’s a Huge, Friendly WordPress Community
6. WordPress Enables You to Scale Your Website
7. Themes and Plugins Give You Full Control Over Your Website
8. WordPress Websites Are Easy to Maintain
9. You Can Optimize Your Website for Search Engines
10. WordPress Takes Security Seriously
11. You Own Your Website and Its Content
12. It’s the Industry’s Best Option for Blogging and many more.August 25, 2021 at 8:49 am in reply to: How to optimize the Load Time of Your WordPress Site? #1491
If I am making a simple checklist. It will be like:
1. Optimize your images. Oversized images are the most common cause of slow WordPress sites. …
2. Enable caching. …
3. Think mobile-first. …
4. Enable GZIP compression. …
5. Minify CSS, HTML & JS files. …
6. Update plugins. …
7. Clean up your database.
First and foremost, no matter which platform you’re using, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc — any site can be hacked!
When your WordPress site is hacked, you can lose your search engine rankings, expose your readers to viruses, have your reputation tarnished due to redirects to porn or other bad neighborhood websites, and worst lose your entire site data.
If your website is a business, then security should be one of your top priorities.
That’s why it’s crucial that you have a good WordPress hosting company. If you can afford it, then absolutely use managed WordPress hosting.
Make sure that you always have a good WordPress backup solution such as BackupBuddy in place.
Last but probably the most important, have a robust web application firewall such as Sucuri. We use their services on our websites.
All the above information is great if you haven’t been hacked yet, but chances are if you’re reading this article, then it’s probably too late to add some of the precautions that we mentioned above. So before you do anything try to remain as calm as you can.
Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how to fix your hacked WordPress site.
1. Have a Professional Do it for You
2. Identify the Hack
3. Restore from Backup
4. Malware Scanning and Removal
5. Check User Permissions
6. Change Your Secret Keys
7. Change Your Passwords AGAINAugust 21, 2021 at 8:16 am in reply to: Can ‘set_post_thumbnail’ be used to remove a thumbnail in WordPress? #1452
No, you can’t use set_post_thumbnail() to remove the post thumbnail. The function you need is delete_post_thumbnail().
// Both of these work.
delete_post_thumbnail( $post->ID ); // pass the post ID
//delete_post_thumbnail( $post ); // or post objectAugust 20, 2021 at 11:08 am in reply to: How HubSpot WooCommerce Integration helps you recover abandoned carts? #1432
OK, that makes sense. But I have another doubt. Once a customer completes his purchase, how he’d be unenrolled or moved out of your abandoned workflow or list?
“Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards” by Makewebbetter has a feature to download gift cards as a PDF. When a recipient receives a gift card email, they can easily download the attached PDF with it. To enable this feature login to the dashboard, on the left side you see the plugin, you need to go to the plugin then navigate to “Other Settings”. In this section, you will find a checkbox named “Enable PDF feature”. Enable this checkbox, select the PDF template size and then save the changes and the PDF downloading feature will be enabled.
Free more details click here
The Featured Image (also known as post thumbnail) is a WordPress theme feature that allows theme developers to add support for using a representative image for posts, pages, or custom post types. Even though Featured Image is the official term of this WordPress feature, some functions and template tags still use the term post thumbnail. Even the WordPress Codex page about featured images is still titled Post Thumbnails.
TIA 🙂August 3, 2021 at 12:32 pm in reply to: Is Wallet System for WooCommerce support multiple payment gateways ? #1212
I hope you’re doing well.
There are various alternatives available if you’re running a WooCommerce site and require POS assistance to connect your brick-and-mortar store with your online one.
You have the option of paying for or not paying for additional S/W support for your website.
This can be helpful, but it also requires a big financial investment on your part. Make a budget if you’re willing to spend.
Aside from that, there are a variety of commercial and free plugins accessible.
It would be smarter to use a Plugin for this purpose because it would not drain your cash flow by necessitating extra system maintenance. Among the alternatives are WooCommerce POS by Killbot, YITH Point of Sale for WooCommerce, and Open POS.
They all give good service to your website’s POS system at a minimal cost to you.
Don’t worry, if you’re seeking a FREE solution, I can suggest one, namely POS System for WooCommerce. Simply download and install it for free to take advantage of the plugin’s functionality.
Hope it helped you.
That’s an easy one…
Yes, the Admin can generate invoices in bulk.
– For this please go to the admin dashboard >>
– WooCommerce >>
– Order tab select all the order >>
– Select download invoice in bulk >>
Yes, Invoice attachments are sent with order details in an email by selecting the order status from the backend settings.